Electrical winches are capable of extremely high performance and have load-carrying capacity of between 220 kg and 4,000 kg.
All our models have a sturdy, high-performance construction and are tried and tested in many tough everyday applications.
All manual winches have a safety load brake and load-carrying capacity of up to 300 kg. Our electrical winches are capable of extremely high performance and have load-carrying capacity of between 220 kg and 4,000 kg depending on the individual model. A powerful three-phase motor, up to 3 pulleys, adjustable lifting limitation, including inductive slack rope switch and emergency manual operation, make these winches into easy-to-operate components for mounting alongside the upper unit of the loading system, or on a wall, ceiling or floor.
All electric winches are also available as explosion-proof models.
Manual winch characteristics
- With load pressure brake: The load is securely held in all positions
- Rope fastening with a bore and grub screw
- All bearing positions are maintenance free
- Removable handle with four-sided insert and ball-locking mechanism
- Location of rope output can be adjusted in any direction by simply turning the housing as required
Electric rope winch characteristics
- Attached three-phase motor
- Built-in, adjustable hoist limitation system to limit up or down travel
- Emergency manual use
- Painted housing